Friends, in the present time the world has become very digital. No one’s work can be done without a computer today. The monitor is a vital part of a computer. So friends, if you work on a computer, then you should have complete knowledge of the monitor and in this article, we will give you full knowledge of the Best Monitor Under 15000 in India.
If you are thinking of getting a new monitor and you do not have complete knowledge about it, then you may have to face a lot of difficulties.
Today, most people do most of their work sitting at the computer and all work by looking at the monitor itself like playing games, watching movies, making sheets, writing articles, taking photos, etc. While working on the computer, our eyes are constantly fixed on it.
If you are looking for the best monitor in India, and can not find any good option and have queries like
What type of monitor should be taken or what are the important things you should be aware of while buying a monitor? in mind then I’m going to remove all your doubts and give you information about the best monitors under 15000 in India with full HD screens.
Here is the list of different monitors according to your budget which will help you to choose the best monitor under 15000.
Best Monitor Under 15000 in India
|BenQ 27-Inch 1080p FHD IPS Monitor
|LG Ultragear FHD Gaming Monitor
|Samsung IPS, Bezel-Less, Flat, Flicker Free 1920 x 1080 Pixels LED Monitor
|Samsung 24-Inch IPS LED Computer Monitor
|Acer 60.45 cm (23.8 Inch) Full HD IPS Ultra Slim (6.6mm Thick) Monitor
|LG 25-Inch Ultrawide Multitasking Monitor
|Acer Nitro QG221Q
|Zebronics 27-inch (68.5 cm) LED Monitor with Full HD Display
Brief Description of the best monitor under 15000 in India:
1. BenQ 27-Inch 1080p FHD IPS Monitor
This is one of the Best 27-inch monitor under 15000. The Screen has a refresh rate of 60 Hz at 1920×1080 resolution and the size of the screen is 27inches. It also consists of the special feature of being frameless, and flicker-free and has built-in speakers and 5 milliseconds is its response time.
There is 1 HDMI Port in it and the connectivity technologies are VGA, Display port, and HDMI. D-Sub, HDMI Port, Display Port, Line-in port, and 3.5 mm jack for plugging in earphones are the ports present in the Monitor.
- It has good picture quality and apt brightness.
- The monitor is good for gaming purposes.
- It gives a comfortable viewing experience by adjusting the screen brightness.
- It eliminates harmful flickers to prevent vision damage with the help of Flicker-Free Technology.
- It hides all the wires inside the stand of the monitor with the help of a cable management system and provides an organized structure.
- This monitor is not perfect for a gamer since it is an IPS Panel so, the response times are less.
- This monitor has a LARGE 16Ampere power plus which needs an AEH point.
- As we know it is the updated version of previous BenQ monitors, but the brightness quality & viewing angles of previous versions are better than this one.
2. LG Ultragear FHD Gaming Monitor
The Screen has a refresh rate of 144 Hz at 1920 x 1080 Pixels resolution and the size is 68.5cm. It comes with special features like height adjustment, adaptive sync, High dynamic range & pivot adjustment which makes it the best monitor under 15000 for gaming.
It consists of 2 HDMI Ports and the connector types are HDMI & DisplayPort.The weight of the monitor is 6kg400g.
- Adaptive-sync technology gives a seamless experience to gamers.
- It has excellent color accuracy and wider viewing angles.
- Since it is compatible with HDR10 it gives more realistic and clear pictures.
- The pixel density is very low
- Ergonomics is very bad as it only allows tilt adjustment.
- It doesn’t have any local dimming feature.
3. Samsung IPS, Bezel-Less, Flat, Flicker Free 1920 x 1080 Pixels LED Monitor
The Screen has a refresh rate of 75 Hz at 1920 x 1080 Pixels resolution and the size is 24 inches and 5 milliseconds is its response time.
It comes in dark blue color and its flicker-free special feature makes it one of the best monitors under 15000 in India. Its display technology is LED & its weight is only 2.7 kg.
- The picture quality, brightness, and response time are excellent.
- It gives a virtually gapless view without any distractions because of the 3-sided borderless display.
- The color does not change according to the angle of vision. Each and every angle gives color clarity.
- It gives seamless and synchronized movement visuals.
- Due to its flicker-free technology, it protects the eye from irritation & tiredness.
- The height of the display cannot be adjusted.
- There is no audio present in this monitor.
- Turning the monitor on and off is not as much easier as other monitors are.
4. LG 24-inch Full HD IPS Monitor
The Screen has a refresh rate of 75 Hz at 1920 x 1080 Pixels resolution and the size is 24 inches and 5 milliseconds is its response time. It has mind-blowing special features which make it the best 24-inch monitor under 15000 and they are Wall Mountable, Built-In Speakers, Flicker-Free, Anti-Glare, Coating & Frameless. It consists of 2 HDMI Ports and the connector types are HDMI, VGA & D-Sub.
- It gives consistent and clear true colors from each & every angle.
- Its flicker-free technology protects the eye from getting tired and can be used for longer durations.
- It gives a virtually gapless view without any distractions because of the 3-sided borderless display.
- It has an Inbuilt 5w Dual Channel Speaker with MaxxAudio
- The speaker quality of the monitor is not good.
- It should have a steadier stand.
- The warranty of this monitor is only 1 year
- Some faint vertical lines on certain solid colors on the screen can be seen
5. Samsung 24-Inch IPS LED Computer Monitor
The Screen has a refresh rate of 75 Hz at 1920 x 1080 Pixels resolution and the size is 24 inches.It is available in grey and dark blue color. Its VGA Support is HDMI and the weight is 1.9kg its panel type is IPS and 5 milliseconds is its response time.
- This monitor is value for money.
- It has great picture quality & perfect brightness.
- This monitor is apt for gaming.
- It is structurally rigid and has awesome display quality.
- It has a built-in speaker.
- The monitor stand tends to tilt slightly downward of the user’s face, the monitor is not flat.
- Need one more HDMI input.
- No screws for monitor fitting are available.
6. Acer 60.45 cm (23.8 Inch) Full HD IPS Ultra Slim (6.6mm Thick) Monitor
The Screen has a refresh rate of 75 Hz at 1920 x 1080 Pixels resolution and the size is 23.8 inches. The special features like Built-in Speakers, Blue Light Filter, Tilt Adjustment, and Flicker-Free make it one of the best monitors under 15000. It provides a wide view angle of 178 degrees and 5 milliseconds is its response time. It is used specifically for gaming purposes & has a wired connection type. The screen thickness is 6.6mm and the weight of the monitor is 2kg500g.
- It has a frameless design to give zero distraction and maximum visibility.
- It has an elegant stand that adds beauty to your home.
- The audio quality is superb.
- The monitor gives no eye strain and provides proper comfort throughout your visual period.
- The picture is clear and sharp due to full HD Resolution
- The monitor has a lot of white light bleeding in the lower left and right corners which destroys the black levels.
- The speakers are not good as it is not loud at all.
- The brightness of the display is not very comfortable, it needs to be set up.
- Acer does not have its own customer care and customer support is provided by AEGIS Company which is not satisfactory.
7. Acer Nitro QG221Q
The Screen has a refresh rate of 75 Hz at 1920 x 1080 Pixels resolution and the size is 21.5 inches. This monitor is used specifically for gaming & education purposes. 5 milliseconds is its response time.
It possesses special features like Flicker-Free, Thin Bezel, Edge to Edge, Blue Light Filter & Wall Mountable. It has 2 HDMI ports and the connector type it supports are Wired, D-Sub, and HDMI.
- This monitor is apt for gaming &
- it supports AMD Freesync which distracts visual tears.
- It gives perfect picture quality which gives clear images at a viewing angle of up to 178 degrees.
- The monitor shows hyper-realistic colors, smooth transitions, and finer shades.
- Protect eyes from unnecessary strain with the help of flicker-free features.
- Monitor settings can be modified easily through display Widget utility software
- Viewing angles are sometimes not good.
- A display port is needed.
- Not apt for watching movies.
- Color banding problems may occur and nothing is mentioned in the specifications regarding color bit or bit depth.
8. Zebronics 27-inch (68.5 cm) LED Monitor with Full HD Display
The Screen has a refresh rate of 60 Hz at 1920 x 1080 Pixels resolution and the size is 27inches making it the best 27-inch Best gaming monitor under 15000 in India.
It is specifically used for gaming and has a special feature of Anti Glare Screen.VGA & HDMI are its connectivity technologies. The weight of this monitor is 5.43 kg & 5 milliseconds is its response time.
- The monitor has an ultra-slim bezel & slim design for a better viewing experience.
- It has stunning picture quality, design & built-in speakers.
- It has a 500000:1 dynamic contrast ratio for deeper blacks, brighter whites, and rich colors.
- This monitor is available only in white color.
- The adjustment buttons are available on the right-hand side of the monitor which beats the purpose of a slim bezel monitor.
- HDMI cable is not given, only VGA is provided.
- No facility to adjust the monitor is provided.
- The built-in speaker has very low audio quality.
Faq based on the best monitor under 15000
Q1: Which is the best monitor to buy under 15000?
Samsung 24-Inch IPS LED Computer Monitor & LG 24-inch Full HD IPS Monitor are preferable choices rest depends on individual choices.
Q2: Which is the best gaming monitor Under 15000?
Zebronics 27 inch (68.5 cm) LED Monitor with Full HD Display is the best gaming monitor Under 15000.
Q3: Which brand monitor is best?
Samsung brand monitor is best.
Also Read :
A good monitor has a lot of essential parameters, such as great resolution, excellent viewing angles, sufficient brightness, etc.
We have provided you a list of the Best monitor under 15000 in India 2022 that you can buy currently in India.
All these monitors are of modern design. This will also give a great and best look to your home. All of them have multiple connectivity options. You can enjoy your favorite movies and games fiercely through them.
From streaming web series to playing games on a computer monitor, the display panel monitor are good enough for the needs.
Hopefully, this article will be helpful for you to choose your budget-friendly monitor which is the best 4k monitor under 15000.